To protect biodiversity in terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems by strengthening grantmaking and providing an opportunity for information sharing, dialogue, strategy development and collaboration among funders.
- Increase the level of funding available to NGOs and campaigns focused on protection of terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems.
- Promote collaboration and coordination among foundations with programs devoted to terrestrial and freshwater conservation.
- Provide opportunities for information sharing, dialogue, and development of complementary grantmaking strategies.
- An annual meeting of grantmakers interested in US federal conservation policies, including public land policy and management and protection of bedrock federal environmental laws.
- Webinars and conference calls on terrestrial and freshwater conservation issues.
- Co-sponsorship of convenings with other grantmaker organizations.
To view additional content for this program, please log in.